Reindeer Bowling Craft & Game
In the name of keeping the kids entertained during the holidays, Reindeer Bowling is the gift that keeps on giving: it keeps them busy while constructing the game itself, and once the glue has dried they’ll enjoy bowling for hours!
Things You'll Need:
- 10 brown plastic cups
- 20 googly eyes (10 pairs)
- Brown construction paper
- 1 red and 8 black craft pompoms
- Small sports ball or tennis ball
- Cut out 10 pairs of antlers from the brown construction paper.
- Set plastic cups upside down, then glue the antlers to the backs of the cups.
- Glue googly eyes to the front of the cups.
- Add black pompoms for the noses on all the deer except one—Rudolph gets a red pompom for his nose.
- Allow glue to dry, then set up as bowling pins and roll away! Use a lacrosse ball or other small sports ball for the bowling ball.