Aunt Nellie's® Sliced Pickled Beets
Aunt Nellie's Pickled Beets are made with natural fresh-harvested beet root with the sweet earthy flavor you love and a deep vibrant ruby red-purple color. A delightful sweet-tangy flavor is created with just the right balance of vinegar, sweetness and spice! It is no wonder that our Sliced Pickled Beets have become a crowd pleaser as a standalone side-dish, snack or in a family favorite recipes. These pickled beets are grown and made in the U.S.A., cultivated in the U.S. heartland by multi-generational U.S. farmers on family-owned farms.
- Pickled Beets start as beet roots gently removed from fertile soil at the peak of ripeness
- Pickled, sliced and seasoned and sealed in Farm Fresh Goodness
- Naturally deep vibrant ruby red-purple color
- Only beets, water, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, salt and spice
- Environmentally friendly: Packaged in convenient, recyclable glass jars
- Always Farm Fresh
Beets, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Salt, Spice.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More