Ballarini Professionale Series 4000 12.5-inch Aluminum Fry Pan
Since 1889, Ballarini has been crafting metal goods with care. Each pan fabricated by this heritage brand boasts top-of-the-line performance and is easy to use. Experience the appeal of aluminum cookware with the Ballarini Professionale 4000 Series.
Why aluminum? It is an excellent heat conductor - 3 times better than cast iron and 9 times better than stainless steel. By heating up quickly and evenly, the Professionale 4000 series offers energy efficient cooking. The pans' thick aluminum construction provides perfect heat distribution for no hot spots. Aluminum also ensures superior flat base stability to prevent pans from warping even when cooking at high temperatures.
Easy to clean, the brushed aluminum exterior looks stylish on your stovetop. Everyone is a chef when cooking with Ballarini.
- Thick aluminum construction
- Constant thickness - 5mm for perfect heat distribution and retention and no hot spots
- Superior flat base stability - pan will not bulge
- Professional, hollow tube stainless steel handles remain cool to the touch and are easy to grip
- Rivets reinforce handle strength
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, except induction
- Oven safe up to 600F
- Made in Italy
- Fits 12.5" lid