Barilla Blue Box Thin Spaghetti Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
With thin spaghetti, BARILLA presents its world-beloved traditional spaghetti pasta shape in a thinner version that's not quite as thin as our angel hair pasta. Sometimes called spaghettini, this thin pasta promises to delight your palate. BARILLA Thin Spaghetti pasta are made with non-GMO ingredients. At BARILLA, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As a family-owned food company, BARILLA pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. Our thin spaghetti pasta are made from the finest durum wheat and are non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for twirling in your favorite pasta sauce, too!
- THIN SPAGHETTI PASTA: BARILLA Thin Spaghetti pasta is a everything you love about traditional spaghetti but in a thinner version; This pasta is slightly thicker than angel hair, but still refined and delicate
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: This thin pasta pairs well with light pasta sauces, like a simple tomato sauce, broth, consommé, or soup, or in a light dairy sauce like parsley crème
- QUICK AND EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in six to seven minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Thin Spaghetti pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...