Barilla Gluten Free Rotini Pasta
Your whole family will love our delicious gluten free rotini! The pasta is made with corn and rice, is certified gluten free and non-GMO verified and has the great taste and texture you can feel good about including in your favorite pasta dishes.
Gluten free pasta cooks just like traditional pasta! Simply boil four to six quarts of salted water, add the pasta and boil uncovered for seven minutes. We love to cook our rotini for seven minutes for a true "Al Dente" texture, but you can add one extra minute for more tender pasta.
- GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Produced in a dedicated gluten free facility and made with two main ingredients - corn and rice
- MAKE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: The twisted pasta shape holds more of your favorite pasta sauce or salad dressing, making it the perfect main dish or side pasta salad
- GREAT TASTING PASTA: Classic pasta taste and al dente texture you expect from BARILLA perfect for the whole family
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is gluten free, fish free, lactose free, peanut free, shell fish free, tree nut free and soy free, Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- NON-GMO GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Gluten free rotini is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in seven to eight minutes
- ROTINI PASTA: Rotini, also known as fusilli, is a spiral-shaped pasta whose name comes from the word fuso meaning ‘spindle’
Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Mono and Diglycerides.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More