Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Banana Pint with Fudge and Walnuts Non-GMO Ice Cream
Ben & Jerry's Banana ice cream with fudge chunks and walnuts: the nuttiest chocolatey-chunkiest concoction-gone-bananas you'll ever go ape for.
This taste sensation was suggested by a college student in New Hampshire, way back in 1988.
- Ben & Jerry's Banana Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Walnuts
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- To create an ice cream flavor as fun as the name, we monkeyed around with test batches until we knew we had a winner: the nuttiest chocolatey-chunkiest concoction-gone-bananas you'll ever go ape for
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Bananas, Walnuts, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Powder, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Milkfat, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More