Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla Frozen Dairy Dessert Tub
With Breyers CarbSmart™, you don't have to sacrifice taste and quality to enjoy a carb-conscious frozen dessert. Your sweet tooth can indulge in a smooth, creamy vanilla treat. In 1866, William Breyer took his passion for creating high-quality desserts and set out to start his brand of ice cream, Breyers. Thanks to his commitment to delivering delicious ice cream treats using only local and simple ingredients, the Breyers brand was soon known and loved all across America. Today, Breyers continues the commitment to use only high-quality ingredients made by William Breyer over 150 years ago. And that's what we still do today. Our Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla abides by our Pledge to use 100% Grade A milk and fresh cream from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones* and vanilla from sustainably sourced farms in Madagascar, in partnership with the Rainforest Alliance.
- The perfect frozen treat for your carb-light lifestyle: Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla
- Breyers uses the highest-quality ingredients in all of our frozen dairy dessert recipes, like partnering with American Farmers for 100% Grade A milk and cream
- This gluten-free, carb-conscious frozen treat has a rich vanilla flavor that comes from real vanilla beans
- Breyers CarbSmart™ proves that fewer carbs doesn't mean less taste; Make sweeter family moments while keeping carb-watchers happy with this delicious frozen dessert
- The vanilla in this frozen dairy dessert is made with 100% sustainable vanilla that is Rainforest Alliance Certified, and the dairy in this is certified kosher
- Breyers has over 150 years of experience making delicious vanilla ice cream and frozen dairy desserts
Skim Milk, Cream, Maltitol Syrup, Water, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Whey, Less than 2% of: Soluble Corn Fiber, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Tara Gum, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Contains Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(120)4(11)3(10)2(14)1(29)