Combat® Max™ Small Roach Killing Bait Stations
The baits are formulated with food that specifically attracts German roaches and other small roaches, plus a powerful insecticide, Fipronil, which starts killing within hours. Like all Combat products, these baits target the nest to eliminate the source of the problem. Combat Max baits are easy-to-use, child-resistant, need no activation, and can be used anywhere you see roaches. Simply place them down for up to six months of effective roach control. This package includes 12 child-resistant roach killing bait stations.
How Combat Max Roach Killing Bait Works:
1. Roaches enter the bait station and eat the bait.
2. Roaches take the bait back to the nest.
3. Roaches share the bait, killing other roaches and destroying the nest.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Use all 12 baits. Break baits apart from plastic frame. Do not remove or puncture labels on bait stations.
2. Place baits wherever you see or have seen roaches. Then place additional baits about 1½ feet away. Some of the most likely roach hiding places as shown in the diagrams above. Do not use in beehives.
3. Place baits properly so they are touching walls and corners. Do not use sprays or foggers around bait stations.
4. Replace all 12 baits every 6 months, or sooner if roaches return
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.