Daiya Dairy Free Gluten Free Alfredo Style Vegan Mac and Cheese
Snuggle up with a warm bowl of classic, plant based Alfredo Style Mac & Cheeze. So rich, so smooth, and so creamy, the fact that it's dairy free and Certified Gluten Free won't even cross your mind. Bonus: our vegan mac and cheese is even a good source of calcium per serving!
Dinnertime is easy-cheesy with Daiya's delightfully dairy free Mac & Cheeze. Busy weeknight? It's just 4 easy steps to a steaming hot bowl of velvety smooth vegan mac and cheese, made with gluten free pasta and a variety of creamy, plant based cheese sauces. Available in 6 delicious flavors that the whole family will love!
- PLANT BASED PERFECTION - Living a vegan lifestyle? You'll be glad to know that our dairy free, Certified Plant-Based Mac & Cheeze is made with no animal products or by-products.
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY MAC AND CHEESE - Daiya's Mac & Cheeze is free from gluten, soy, eggs, and peanuts. Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher, and Halal certified (with the exception of Bac'n Cheddar Flavor).
- AN EASY-CHEESY VEGAN MEAL - Boil water, cook gluten-free noodles until tender, drain, and pour the vegan cheese sauce from the convenient squeeze pouch. Your vegan macaroni and cheese is served!
- ONLY THE FINEST INGREDIENTS - We use only premium non-GMO ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You can serve Daiya's vegan mac and cheeses to your friends and family with confidence.
- TRY ALL 6 DAIRY FREE FLAVORS - Cheddar Style, Alfredo Style, White Cheddar Style, Meatless Bac'n and Cheddar Style, Four Cheese Style with Herbs, and Cheddar Jalapeno Style. These delicious plant based mac and cheeses are loaded with cheesy flavor.
Brown Rice Pasta (Brown Rice, Rice Bran), Filtered Water, Tapioca Flour, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors, Salt, Pea Protein, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Parsley.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.