Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Europe Board Game
From the craggy hillsides of Edinburgh to the sunlit docks of Constantinople, from the dusty alleys of Pamplona to a windswept station in Berlin, Ticket to Ride Europe takes you on an exciting train adventure through the great cities of turn-of-the-century Europe. The second installment in our best-selling Ticket to Ride series of train adventures, Ticket to Ride Europe takes you into the heart of Europe. In addition to the new board map, Ticket to Ride Europe offers you brand new game play elements including Tunnels, Ferries, and Train Stations. We’ve also upgraded you to First-Class accommodations with larger cards, new Train Station game pieces, and a lavishly illustrated game board. Like the Spiel des Jahres winning original, the game remains elegantly simple, and easy to learn. Ticket to Ride Europe is a complete, new game that does not require the original version and is guaranteed to offer you hours of enjoyment.
- Based on the award-winning Ticket to Ride, now set in turn-of-the century Europe with brand new gameplay elements
- Compete with other players to build train lines across Europe, attempting to complete secret routes drawn at the beginning of the game
- Part set collection, part area control, Ticket to Ride Europe challenges players to be constantly aware of the board state, which cards they need, and which their opponents might be keeping for themselves
- Includes1 board map, 15 colored train stations, 240 colored train cars, 110 train car cards, 46 destination tickets, 5 wooden scoring markers and a rules booklet
- Recommended for ages 8 and up