Dr. Mercola® Organic Astaxanthin Liquid Pump for Cats & Dogs
With up to 550 times the antioxidant activity of other potent nutrients, such as vitamins E and C, lutein, and beta-carotene, astaxanthin helps protect cells, organs, and tissues from oxidative damage, including your pet’s eyes, spinal cord, brain and nerves. Astaxanthin is ideal for supporting your pet’s immune health, longevity and protecting delicate cellular DNA for healthy cell division and function. This powerful antioxidant helps protect against the excess free radicals created by normal body functions, stress, pollutants, toxins and poor diet.
What sets astaxanthin apart from other antioxidants is its ability to cross your pet’s blood-brain and blood-retina barriers to reach her eyes, brain, spinal cord and nervous system. Plus, unlike other antioxidants, astaxanthin protects both the water- and the fat-soluble parts of cells and can neutralize more than 19 free radicals at one time. Our Organic Astaxanthin for Cats & Dogs:
- Is sourced from Organic Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and not fungi.
- Comes in a stay-fresh airless pump for easy dispensing and precise dosing – no messy capsules to open.
- Has no odor or taste, so it’s acceptable to even the fussiest of cats and dogs.
- Contains Organic Olive Oil and Organic Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) to maximize absorption.
- Is formulated without the use of chemical solvents, preservatives, impurities or residues.
- Is carefully monitored and analyzed during production to ensure quality and a high concentration of astaxanthin isomers.
- Support your pet’s cell and immune health, from head to toe, with Organic Astaxanthin for Cats and Dogs. Order your supply today.
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3(2)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(1)