Erath Pinot Noir Oregon Red Wine
With Erath Pinot Noir, every glass is a masterpiece - carefully crafted to showcase the best characteristics of Pinot Noir, sustainably sourced from select vineyard sites throughout Oregon. Erath Winery's minimalist philosophy is evident in every sip, allowing the pure expression of the varietal to shine through. From the moment you open a bottle of Erath Pinot Noir, you'll be entranced by the irresistible aroma of ripe boysenberry and dark cherry, with delicate hints of jasmine and fresh herbs. This fruit-forward and ready-to-drink red wine is the perfect addition to any occasion. Pair it with grilled salmon, Ahi tuna, poultry, pork, or red meats to elevate your dining experience. And the best part? With no need for decanting, this delicate and dry red wine can be served slightly chilled, allowing you to savor every sip of its exceptional taste.
- One 750 ml bottle of Erath Pinot Noir Red Wine
- This wine is fruit forward, ready-to-drink-style of Pinot Noir designed to highlight the variety's best characteristics
- Erath Oregon Pinot Noir pairs wells with a wide range of foods which can include grilled salmon, Ahi tuna, poultry, pork and red meats
- This bottle of Oregon red wine is perfect for casual dinners or enhancing a special evening
- An Oregon icon, this red wine achieves the perfect balance between delicate and playful
- Micro-oxygenated French oak aging is utilized to enhance quality while improving forest sustainability through reducing resource wastage
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.91(22)5(20)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(0)