Jimmy Dean® Sausage Egg & Cheese Breakfast Bowl
Enjoy all of your breakfast favorites together in one bowl with Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Eggs, Potatoes and Cheese Breakfast Bowls. With 19 grams of protein per serving, our frozen breakfast bowl is perfect for microwave meals. Filled with seasoned sausage crumbles, fluffy eggs, homestyle potatoes and real cheddar cheese, Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls are the best part of your morning routine.
- One single serve, 7 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage, Eggs, Potatoes and Cheese Breakfast Bowl
- These Jimmy Dean breakfast meals have 19 grams of protein per serving
- Microwave meals feature seasoned sausage crumbles, fluffy eggs, homestyle potatoes and real cheddar cheese
- This potato, egg and sausage breakfast is ready in minutes and easy to prepare
- Simply microwave and serve for a delicious breakfast at home or on the go
- Convenient, single serve frozen breakfast bowls
Pre Cooked Scrambled Eggs: Whole Eggs, Skim Milk, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Liquid Pepper Extract, Salt, Citric Acid, Artificial Butter Flavor (Soybean Oil, Butter, Lipolyzed Butter Fat, Flavors And Artificial Flavors), Diced Potatoes: Potatoes, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dextrose, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate And Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate (To Maintain Color), Fully Cooked Sausage Crumble, Made With Pork and Chicken: Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Oat Fiber, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Pork Stock, Chili Pepper, Spices, Sodium Phosphates, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Succinic Acid, Shredded Cheddar Cheese: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color), Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor), Water.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More