Josh Cellars Chardonnay California White Wine
Josh Cellars Chardonnay is a great balance of bright citrus and honey with a touch of oak character and hints of juicy peach. Crafted with care so that no single flavor overpowers another, this white wine is simply delicious. Josh Cellars sources and assembles wines from California that have great character and complexity. Josh Cellars Chardonnay wine pairs beautifully with shrimp, steamed mussels, creamy pastas, roasted chicken, and grilled vegetables. This Josh Cellars Chardonnay bottle of wine is 750 ml and is 13.5% ABV. Created by Joseph Carr and named after his father, Josh Cellars makes high-quality, well-balanced, delicious wines that are expressions of gratitude grounded in hard work, high standards and the recognition of others. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Chardonnay
- White wine with flavors of bright citrus and honey
- Full bodied, white wine with a bright, fresh palate
- Serve this California wine chilled to experience its full flavor profile
- Chardonnay wine pairs perfectly with shrimp, steamed mussels, creamy pastas, roasted chicken and grilled vegetables
- This bottle of wine reflects the high-quality standards for which Josh Cellars is known
- Vivino rated the 2015 vintage of Josh Cellars Chardonnay as one of the top 10% of wines in the world
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.47(17)5(9)4(7)3(1)2(0)1(0)