Keebler™ Ice Cream Cones
Bring the ice cream parlor to your home kitchen with the help of the Keebler elves and the delicious flavor of Keebler Ice Cream Cups. These delightfully toasty cones are pressed with a fun, waffle-y pattern, carefully shaped into ice cream-ready cones, and baked to crispy perfection for a welcome crunch with every bite. Keebler Ice Cream Cups are ideal for your preferred ice cream, and are great for ice cream parties and socials, after-dinner desserts, or an Elfin-inspired sweet treat no matter the season. Beyond ice cream, Keebler Ice Cream Cups are excellent for filling with yogurt and fruit, and as a delectable treat to nibble on when cookies just won’t do. Uncommonly made and uncommonly good, Keebler Ice Cream Cups are here to take your dessert game to the next level. Two scoops, please!
- Carefully shaped and baked to crispy perfection for the perfect wafer container for all your ice cream needs
- Enjoy serving up your favorite desserts with the delicious crunch of lightly sweetened Keebler Ice Cream Cups
- Made with simple, pantry perfect ingredients for a delightful taste in every bite
- Excellent for filling with your favorite ice cream, yogurt and fruit, and as a delectable treat to nibble on when cookies just won’t do
- Convenient, ready to eat ice cream cups
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate [, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Contains 2% or Less of Cornstarch, High Oleic Soybean Oil, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Annatto Extract Color, Vanilla Extract
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.