Kellogg's Special K Oat Crunch Honey Cold Breakfast Cereal
Wake up to the delicious crunchiness of Kelloggâ€™s Special K Oat Crunch Honey Breakfast Cereal. A cereal with a crave-worthy combination of toasted wheat and rice flakes, delightful taste of honey, and flavorful vanilla oat clusters. Each serving is a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals, plus a good source of fiber. Enjoy this pantry staple with your favorite dairy or nut milk; Have a bowl as a mid-day snack or late-night bite. Sprinkle this crispy cereal over yogurt for added texture. No matter how you enjoy it, Special K Oat Crunch Honey makes it easy for adults and kids to do whatâ€™s delicious, anytime. Â
- Multigrain honey-flavored cereal with bites of oat granola for a delicious start to your day
- Made from an irresistible blend of crispy wheat and rice flakes, the delicious taste of honey, and crunchy vanilla-oat clusters
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy it with or without milk as part of your morning routine; Make it a between-meal bite or midnight snack
- Includes one, 13.5oz box of ready-to-eat Special K Oat Crunch Honey with crunchy granola cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Honey, Malt Flavor, Natural Flavors, Barley Malt Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) for Freshness, Cinnamon, BHT for Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B₁ (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.