Klondike The Original Ice Cream Bars
The Klondike Original Ice Cream Bar is a hunk of creamy artificially flavored vanilla light ice cream covered in a thick milk chocolate flavored coating. It is the bar that raised the bar. The best thing to happen to ice cream since, um, the invention of ice cream. For those who prefer simple and classic perfection, this is the ice cream bar for you. You know it's the original Klondike bar when you open that silver foil, and hear the "crack" as you bite into its chocolatey shell, which holds in all of that delicious, ice-creamy goodness. This piece of stickless, bowl-and-spoonless perfection lets you enjoy the wonderful wonders of ice cream anytime, anywhere.Have the Klondike Original Ice Cream Bar as a snack. Have it as a treat. Have it to relax. Just have it...and give your mouth some sweet satisfaction.
- Klondike Original is a certified kosher ice cream bars made with no artificial growth hormones used on cows.
- Every Klondike Original ice cream & frozen dessert bar is made with high-quality ingredients.
- This easy dessert comes in a 6-pack that lets you share your Klondike ice cream bars with friends and family.
- Klondike Ice Cream & Frozen Dessert bars are available in 14 unique flavors for a simple dessert crafted with unlimited deliciousness.
- Klondike Original ice cream bars & frozen dessert is Klondike's signature creamy vanilla ice cream frozen treat coated in a thick, chocolatey shell.
- Klondike ice cream bars are the perfect hearty snack, mid-day work break, and frozen treat for any special occasion.
Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Cream, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali, Less Than 2% of: Milk, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Mono and Diglycerides, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Salt, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Palmitate
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More