Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Family Pack Pasta Sides
Treat your taste buds to Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Pasta. Our pasta side dish expertly combines broccoli florets and fusilli pasta with a creamy, cheddar cheese sauce; your family is sure to love the flavor of our easy pasta dishes. On top of tasting delicious, our Cheddar Broccoli pasta is quick and easy to prepare. Knorr pasta side dishes cook in just 11 minutes on the stovetop, and they’re perfect as the base for a delicious main dish or as a standalone rice side dish. Make Knorr Pasta Sides the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner or an easy meal. Knorr Pasta Sides have no artificial flavors or preservatives, making them an excellent choice for a family-favorite meal.
- Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Family Pack is a pasta side dish that enhances meals with amazing flavor
- Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Family Pack deliciously combines broccoli florets and fusilli pasta with a creamy, cheddar cheese sauce
- This Cheddar Broccoli pasta contains no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Knorr Pasta Sides are quick and easy to prepare — Cheddar Broccoli Family Pack cooks in just 11 minutes
- You can easily prepare Knorr pasta dishes on the stovetop
- Use Cheddar Broccoli pasta as an ingredient in a delicious Knorr recipe or as a side dish on its own
Pasta [Durum Flour (Wheat)], Maltodextrin, Less than 2% of: Corn Starch, Salt, Yeast Extract, Whey Protein Concentrate, Broccoli, Onion Powder, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Asiago Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Olive Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Parsley, Annatto Extract (for Color), Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its derivates. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...