Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Flavor Broccoli Rice & Pasta Blend
Treat your taste buds to Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Pasta. Our pasta side dish expertly combines broccoli florets and fusilli pasta with a creamy, cheddar cheese sauce; your family is sure to love the flavor of our easy pasta dishes. On top of tasting delicious, our Cheddar Broccoli pasta is quick and easy to prepare. Knorr pasta side dishes cook in just seven minutes on the stovetop or in the microwave, and they’re perfect as the base for a delicious main dish or as a standalone rice side dish. Make Knorr Pasta Sides the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner or an easy meal.
- Add your favorite meat and vegetables for a delicious dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy
- Enjoy this rice and pasta blend with broccoli florets in a creamy chicken-flavored sauce
- Quickly prepare this rice packet in 7-12 minutes using the stovetop or microwave
- Knorr rice side dishes have no artificial flavors, making them an excellent choice for a weeknight meal
- Use Knorr Chicken Broccoli Rice to make Lemon Pepper Chicken & Rice by adding skinless chicken breast, broccoli and lemon juice
Parboiled Long Grain Rice, Vermicelli (Wheat and Durum Flour), Maltodextrin, Salt, Cornstarch, Onion Powder, Chicken Fat, Broccoli, Garlic Powder, Carrots, Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Chicken Broth, Paprika and Turmeric (Color), Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Parsley, Spices.Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More