Kool Aid Bursts Tropical Punch Kids Drink
Kool-Aid artificially flavored Tropical Punch Bursts are a fun way to keep your kids hydrated all summer. Our ready-to-drink juice bottles make it easy to bring a tasty tropical punch flavored summer beverage with you anywhere. Quench your thirst with the refreshingly sweet flavor of tropical punch. With 75% less total sugar than leading regular sodas, our juice boxes are a great choice for kids (this has product 5 grams of sugars; leading regular sodas have 23 grams of sugars per 6.75 fl. oz. serving). Enjoy a tropical punch drink at home or in summer camp lunches. Bring extra sweetness to your Memorial Day and Fourth of July Parties with Kool-Aid. Each pack includes six squeezable bottles.
- Six 6.75 fl. oz. bottles of Kool-Aid Bursts Artificially Flavored Tropical Punch Drink
- Kool Aid makes it easy to enjoy a summer beverage around the house or in summer camp lunches
- Add our drink to your summer shopping list and stock up your fridge with Kool-Aid Bursts
- Kool-Aid Bursts Artificially Flavored Tropical Punch Drinks are a refreshingly sweet and a delicious way to stay hydrated
- Ready-to-drink bottles make it easy to bring a tasty tropical punch kids drink anywhere and easily stay fresh in the fridge
- Contains 75% less total sugar than leading regular sodas (This product 5 g sugar; Leading regular sodas 23 g sugar per 6.75 fl. oz. serving)
- Enjoy a delicious drink at home or pack in your kids school lunches
Water , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Natural And Artificial Flavor , Sucralose ( Sweetener ) , Citric Acid ( For Tartness ) , Gum Arabic , Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin , Red 40 , Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate ( To Preserve Freshness ) , Calcium Disodium EDTA ( To Protect Flavor ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More