Krusteaz Sweet Cream Pancake & Waffle Mix
If you love sweet things like candy, puppies, and grandmothers, then you’re going to love Krusteaz Sweet Cream Pancakes. This unique Krusteaz mix is great for sweetening up any family breakfast. And they’re easy to make. Simply heat your lightly-greased griddle to 375°F, pour a little less than 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto the griddle, and cook! In minutes, you’ll have a meal people can’t help but crave. This order includes a single, 26-ounce box.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each order of this pancake mix includes a single 26-ounce box with a shelf life from production of 548 days. This box is great to always have a Krusteaz mix on hand when you crave it!
- INGREDIENTS WE'RE PROUD OF: Krusteaz Sweet Cream Pancakes are made with enriched flour, sweet cream buttermilk and nonfat milk, and no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Push this Krusteaz mix well past pancakes for treats like sweet cream donut holes or sweet cream funnel cake. There are no limits to what you can make with a delicious Krusteaz mix.
- EASY TO MAKE: This mix comes with everything you need. Just add water, whisk away and you'll be cooking perfect golden pancakes in no time.
- DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS: The name says it all. Krusteaz Sweet Cream Pancakes are so mouth wateringly tasty, it will have you yelling "SWEET!"
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soybean Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Defatted Soy Flour, Natural Flavor, Sweet Cream Buttermilk, Nonfat Milk.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More