Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
Lawry's® Seasoned Salt brings savory, signature flavor and the ultimate in versatility to any chef-inspired recipe. Lawry's® Seasoned Salt is made with a perfect blend of paprika, celery, turmeric, garlic, salt and other spices with 35% less sodium than regular table salt. Lawry's® Seasoned Salt is America’s number one savory seasoning that delivers a light aroma, bright color and fine texture. Lawry's® Seasoned Salt is kosher and made with no added MSG, artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Since 1938, Lawry’s® has been committed to providing flavor solutions to help chefs stay on top of menu trends and consumer preferences, while adding sensational flavor across the whole menu. There are 6/40 oz. containers per case. Our 40 oz. size is ideal to have on hand back of house to customize recipes with a beloved, classic seasoning. Our chefs rate Lawry's® Seasoned Salt a must-have pantry item for robust restaurant-proven flavor on proteins, vegetables and more.
- Expert blend of salt, herbs and spices, including paprika and turmeric, plus onion and garlic
- Versatile kitchen staple adds flavor to almost any recipe or any meal
- Shake on beef, pork or poultry before and after cooking; mix into ground beef dishes, like burgers, chili or meatloaf for bold flavor
- Sprinkle on French fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, hash browns or any potato side dish
- Use instead of salt at the table it's delicious on eggs, pasta, rice, vegetables and so much more
- With this large size bottle of seasoned salt, flavorful food is always a shake away
- Seasoned Salt was created in 1938 to season prime ribs of beef served at the world-famous LAWRY'S® The Prime Rib restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA
Salt, Sugar, Spices (Including Paprika and Turmeric), Onion, Corn Starch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (to Make Free Flowing), Extractives of Paprika & Natural Flavor.
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...