Luna® Gluten Free Wild Cherry Nutrition Bars with Prebiotics
Luna Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that's perfect between meals.
- Morning or night, this bar will add a little sunshine and zest to your day; Refresh your taste buds with a tangy and sweet snack made with organic oats
- Gut Health: These delicious bars combine craveable flavors and 2.5g of prebiotic fiber that feeds the good bacteria in your gut (Studies show that 5g or more of prebiotic fiber increases beneficial bacteria in the gut)
- More of The Stuff You Want: A good source of fiber and made with organic oats, you’ll also get 8g of plant protein; Contains 6–7g total fat per serving
- None Of The Stuff You Don't: Gluten free, non-GMO, no artificial flavors or high-fructose corn syrup
- Delicious and Nutritious: Wild Cherry flavor offers the perfect balance of tart and sweet to this wholesome bar
- The Perfect Anytime Snack: A wholesome, delicious, on-the-go, plant-based snack for a feel-good break anytime, anywhere
- Go With Your Gut: Whether you’re running a trivia night or enjoying a morning yoga class, when you feel good, you do great
Protein Grain Blend (Rolled Oats*, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour*, Roasted Soybeans*, Soy Flour*), Brown Rice Syrup*, Cane SugaR*, Chicory Fiber Syrup, High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Kernel Solids*, Dried Tart Cherries*, Soy Flour*, Natural Flavors, Agave Inulin*, Cocoa Butter, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin*, Lime Zest, Sea Salt, Annatto (For Color). *Organic Ingredient
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More