Matua Lighter Sauvignon Blanc White Low Calorie Wine
Matua was the first to produce Sauvignon Blanc in New Zealand, and our passion for the grape hasn't stopped growing. Straight from Marlborough, Matua Lighter Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is a refreshing and energetic wine that has the classic Sauvignon Blanc flavor you love, with less of the calories that you don’t. The palate doesn’t skimp on flavor either, busting with zesty citrus and natural acidity all wrapped up in great structure and a lengthy finish. This is a lighter style Sauvignon Blanc with 25% less alcohol and calories. Since 1974, Matua has crafted a family of fine wines with grapes sourced from New Zealand’s most renowned wine regions – Hawke’s Bay, Marlborough, and Central Otago. From the north to the south, New Zealand’s wine growing regions all offer something unique for a refreshing, chilled experience.
- This is a lighter style Sauvignon Blanc with 25% less alcohol and calories from New Zealand
- Vibrant grilled pineapple and passionfruit characters, bursting with zesty citrus and natural acidity
- The perfect wine for a casual lunch or a drink in the sun
- Pair with a fresh salad with spinach, avocado, strawberries, and roasted chicken
- 9.0% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle