McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Dill Weed
Dinner just got a little brighter and fresher. McCormick Gourmet Organic Dill Weed adds a grassy sweetness to everything from dips, spreads and breads to homemade pickles & fresh-grilled salmon. From a plant in the parsley family, dill is related to anise, caraway, coriander, cumin and fennel. Dill weed, the dried feathery green leaves of the plant, imparts a sweet, tea-like taste with hints of licorice. This herb pairs nicely with sour cream or yogurt in tzatziki, cucumber salad and potato salad. It adds fresh green flavor to lighter salad, seafood and vegetable dishes. Use dill weed in recipes which require little or no cooking or add near the end of cooking time as heat will lessen its mild flavor. Or sprinkle it on as a pleasing garnish.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Dill Weed adds grassy sweetness & green color
- Our sourced dill weed is certified Organic and non-GMO
- For dips, spreads and breads to homemade pickles and fresh-grilled salmon
- Pair with sour cream or yogurt in tzatziki, cucumber salad and potato salad
- Adds fresh green flavor to lighter salad, seafood and vegetable dishes