McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Ginger
At McCormick, we carefully source our ginger by hand-harvesting the rhizomes, or underground stems. Versatile ground ginger adds spicy warmth to stir-fries as well as gingerbread and spice cookies. Ginger is one of those intriguing spices that can walk the fine line between savory and sweet. We love it in pumpkin pie, quick breads and gingersnaps. Yet it’s also an essential ingredient in savory dishes like Chinese stir-fries, Indian curries and Moroccan kebabs. Ginger is a perfect partner for pumpkin, sweet potatoes and winter squash. These starchy vegetables provide a tasty canvas for ginger’s spicy, floral heat. Caribbean kitchens are no strangers to the gentle fire and spice of ginger. You’ll find it in ginger beer and jerk seasoning.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Ground Ginger adds spicy warmth
- Our carefully sourced ginger is certified Organic and non-GMO
- Add to desserts including pumpkin pie, quick breads and gingersnaps
- For savory dishes like Chinese stir-fries, Indian curries and Moroccan kebabs
- Perfect partner for pumpkin, sweet potatoes and winter squash
- Use in Caribbean recipes for ginger beer and jerk seasoning
Shipping & Return Information
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...