McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Mint
While there are many varieties of mint, spearmint is the preferred one for cooking. McCormick Gourmet Organic Mint adds a subtle, sweet taste and cool flavor to beverages, vegetables, fruit salads and grain salads. At McCormick, our mint is carefully sourced and is certified organic and non-GMO. Mint is traditionally paired with lamb as it provides a refreshing counterpoint to the meat’s richness. Use mint in the marinade, the seasoning rub or to make mint jelly. Mint and spring vegetables like new potatoes or peas go hand-in-hand since they appear in the market at the same time. Infuse cool flavor into hot or iced tea and lemonade by preparing with water steeped with mint or sweetening the beverage with a minty simply syrup.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Mint adds a subtle, sweet taste and cool flavor
- Our carefully sourced mint is certified Organic and non-GMO
- Pair mint with lamb to provide a refreshing counterpoint to the meat’s richness
- Add to spring vegetables like new potatoes or peas
- Infuse cool flavor into hot or iced tea and lemonade