McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Oregano
Meet oregano, a robust herb with a peppery bite and a sweet, almost minty aroma. McCormick Gourmet Organic Oregano adds bold herbal flavor to pizza, minestrone soup, Greek salads, and grilled chicken, lamb and shrimp. Oregano has a natural affinity for all things tomato. That’s why it’s a staple of the southern Italian kitchen in dishes like slow-cooked tomato sauce and fresh tomato salad. Oregano is also often paired with ingredients like basil, garlic, thyme and lemons. Greek cuisine makes good use of oregano’s minty flavor and aroma in marinades for grilled meats and seasonings for roasted potatoes and vegetables. You can also use it to deliver herby richness to stews, beans, eggs or sautéed zucchini, squash, eggplant and bell peppers.
- A robust herb with a peppery bite and a sweet, almost minty aroma
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Oregano is certified Organic and non-GMO
- Pairs well with tomato, basil, garlic, thyme and lemons
- Staple herb in southern Italian kitchens in pizza & minestrone soup
- In Greek marinades for grilled meats & seasonings for roasted potatoes
Shipping & Return Information
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...