McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Roasted Ground Cumin
Roasted spices have a more intense aroma and slightly nuttier flavor which is a good reason to reach for McCormick Gourmet Organic Roasted Ground Cumin. Its rich flavor and aroma adds depth to Southwestern, Indian and Moroccan dishes. When a recipe calls for roasting and grinding cumin seeds, save a step and use our convenient roasted ground cumin. Its robust, earthy flavor is a must for Indian curries and chutney. Across the Middle East, cumin is an essential seasoning in grilled lamb, fragrant couscous, and roasted or stuffed eggplant. Roasted cumin adds complexity to meatless dishes, from vegetable & bean stews to falafel and hummus. It enhances roasted vegetables, chickpea salad, chili, tacos and spice rubs with toasty warmth.
- Roasting brings out cumin’s robust, earthy flavor and rich aroma
- Our carefully sourced cumin is certified Organic and non GMO
- For Southwestern tacos, Indian curries and Moroccan couscous
- Adds complexity to meatless vegetable & bean stews, falafel and hummus
- Enhances roasted vegetables, chickpea salad, chili and spice rubs