Mercola Fermented Ginger Capsules
Digestive or gut issues affect people around the world. In the U.S. alone, it’s estimated that up to 70 million people experience digestive issues. Many things can lead to occasional digestive discomfort – stress, a genetic disposition, food sensitivities, a high-sugar diet, inflammation from over-the-counter or prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or communication issues between your gut and brain. Women are up to six times more likely to experience gut distress.
Fermented Ginger takes regular ginger to a new level for gastrointestinal comfort. With the fermentation process, ginger becomes more bioavailable and effective to help relieve digestive complaints.* If your gut microbial balance is less than ideal, or if you have occasional GI discomfort or other digestive issues, having the ginger fermented or "prepared" for you in advance can be a real plus.Together, these two exceptional ingredients in Fermented Ginger help:
- Improve GI symptoms such as occasional bloating, gas, fullness and abdominal discomfort*
- Support digestive health*
- Your endothelial villi regain their normal height and structure for optimal nutrient absorption in your gut*
- With the transit of food through your gut*
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your gut*
- Improve daily regularity*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.