Mickelberry Gardens Fire Cider Honey Tonic
Mickelberry Gardens Fire Cider Honey Tonic is our version of the traditional folk medicine remedy that has been enjoyed for centuries. Fire Cider Honey Tonic is spicy, invigorating, and delicious! Mickelberry Gardens Fire Cider Honey Tonic is a RAW oxymel – made with local raw honey and raw apple cider vinegar. Hippocrates promoted using vinegar mixed with honey as both an energizing tonic and a healing elixir. When honey is kept raw, it retains all of its healing virtues and preserves the delicate flavors from millions of wildflowers. Raw apple cider vinegar is rich with vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and probiotics, and helps to jump-start digestion.* Our Fire Cider Honey Tonic is made using the highest quality ingredients available. All our honey and certified organic apple cider vinegar is sourced from regional producers. We only purchase the freshest, whole organic herbs - often direct from local farmers. Our honey is tested for purity, and all our herbs are screened carefully for quality and strength. We make all our products with strict attention to quality. Our facility is certified GMP-compliant, and is free of all major allergens, including gluten.
- A traditional Oxymel formula for Digestive & Immune Support*
- Made with 3 well known healing ingredients for 3 times the health benefits: raw honey, raw apple cider vinegar (ACV), and certified organic herbs
- Spicy and invigorating herbal honey tonic that warms the body, aids digestion, boosts immune & energy levels*
- Enjoyed for its fiery flavor by the spoonful, in tea, or try it over greens or in your favorite recipes
- A clean, natural, food-based bee friendly remedy that is allergen and gluten free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.