Nasoya® Vegan Won Ton Wraps
Nasoya Vegan Wonton Wraps are versatile wraps that can be used to create delicious appetizers and desserts. A Nasoya wonton wrap is a paper-thin sheet of dough that can be baked, fried, and filled with your favorite filling to serve to family and friends. Nasoya wonton wraps are made without eggs and contain no genetically engineered ingredients, artificial preservatives, or flavors.
- Contain no genetically engineered ingredients and no artificial preservatives or flavors
- Ready and easy to use vegan wraps are great for wontons and ravioli
- Keep these wonton wraps refrigerated for optimum freshness
- Versatile vegan wraps can be used to create a variety of recipes
- Nasoya wraps can be served as an appetizer or dessert to family and friends
Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Vinegar, Corn Starch and/or Tapioca Starch.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives. May contain Eggs and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...