Nature's Bounty® Mini Fish Oil Softgels 1290mg
Nature’s Bounty® Mini Fish Oil Softgels offer a daily fish oil supplement that’s easier to swallow. Each serving contains 1290 mg of total fish oil, which delivers 900 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids including DHA and EPA. Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in the health of your heart and cardiovascular system. Our Mini Fish Oil Softgels are purified to eliminate mercury.
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT FROM OMEGA-3: Each serving of Nature’s Bounty Mini Fish Oil Softgels contains 1290 mg of fish oil, which delivers a dose of Omega fatty acids that play an important role in heart and cardiovascular support
- SMALL & EASY TO SWALLOW: 35% smaller than our regular softgels, Nature’s Bounty Mini Fish Oil Softgels offer an easier way to support heart health. * Our mini softgels are formulated to be odor-less and are coated to prevent unpleasant "fish burps"
- PURIFIED TO ELIMINATE MERCURY: Because they’re from Nature’s Bounty, you can trust that these high-quality Fish Oil softgels are purified to eliminate mercury and are safe for daily use
- PURITY IS OUR PRIORITY: Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all of our supplements. Our Mini Fish Oil Softgels contain no shellfish, are non-GMO, and are free of gluten, lactose, sugar, and artificial colors and sweeteners
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Mini Fish Oil Softgels are heart health supplements backed by 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
** Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Nature’s Bounty® Mini Fish Oil Softgels provides 900 mg total of EPA, DHA and other omega-3 fatty acids.
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.