Nature's Way® Black Cohosh Root 540mg Capsules
Black cohosh is native to eastern North America, near the Appalachian Mountains. It grows wild and is called the “fairy candle” due to its tall white flowers, which grow from the stem. However, the root is what wild foragers are after; the root is dug up in the autumn, dried, and powdered. Black cohosh has traditionally been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years. Nature’s Way Black Cohosh Root has been traditionally used to help support women’s health.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Nature's Way Black Cohosh Root is a traditional herbal to support women's health*
- Black Cohosh has been traditionally used by Native Americans for hundred of years for women's health and menopause support;* each capsule contains 540 mg of Black Cohosh root
- Adults take 1 capsule three times daily
- Gluten-free; no yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, corn, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- At Nature’s Way, we believe nature is the ultimate problem solver; for over 50 years, we have looked to the natural world for inspiration
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.78(18)5(17)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(1)