Nature's Way Sambucus® Relief Immune Support Gummies
If you’re not feeling like yourself, you’ll try anything to feel better faster so you don’t miss out on all the things you love. Sambucus Relief Gummies make getting back to your life easy and delicious! They’re formulated with clinically proven South African Geranium root extract to reduce the duration and severity of minor nasal, throat, and chest irritations and occasional coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and irritants.* Made with our uniquely potent black elderberry extract.* Black elderberries have traditionally been used for immune support.* Also contains vitamin C and zinc to provide immune support.*
- South African Geranium root extract is clinically proven to reduce the duration and severity of minor nasal, throat, and chest irritations and occasional coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and irritants*
- Gluten-free and vegetarian. No yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts, or artificial colors
- Made with Black Elderberry Extract
- Feel better faster.** Sambucus Relief unites South African Geranium root extract and black elderberry extract, vitamin C, and zinc
- Made with our uniquely potent black elderberry extract.* Also contains vitamin C and zinc for immune support*
*These statements have not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Zinc (as zinc citrate), Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) standardized to anthocyanins from 3.2 g of premium cultivar elderberries, South African Geranium (Pelargonium sidoides) Extract (root) (EPs 7630®)
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More