Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun-Length Wieners Hot Dogs
Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Wieners deliver a classic hot dog flavor with a length that fits hot dog buns perfectly, so you get savory meat in every bite. Enjoy an uncured hot dog made from a combination of turkey, chicken and pork that has no fillers or by-products to ensure a quality product. Our hot dogs have 140 calories per serving, have no artificial preservatives, and no added nitrates or nitrites, except for those naturally occurring in cultured celery juice, for a great meat taste. Top these bun length hot dogs with ketchup and mustard for a traditional favorite, or cover them with chili sauce, cheese or other toppings to make a heartier snack. Each resealable plastic package comes with eight hot dogs and ensures they stay fresh until your next summer barbecue or family dinner. Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Wieners are a great part of any summer spread for Memorial Day or Fourth of July BBQs.
- One 8 ct. pack of Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun-Length Wieners Hot Dogs
- Our bun length hot dogs are a great part of any Memorial Day or Fourth of July BBQ
- Made with no fillers or by-products, our hot dogs will become one of your favorite summer grilling foods
- Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun-Length Wieners Hot Dogs contain no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- No fillers or by-products and no added nitrates or nitrites, except those occurring naturally in cultured celery juice
- Uncured hot dogs are made with turkey, chicken and pork
- Bun length hot dogs fit perfectly in your bun of choice
Mechanically Separated Turkey, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Water, Cultured Dextrose*, Contains Less Than 2% of Dextrose, Salt, Corn Syrup, Distilled White Vinegar*, Cultured Celery Juice*, Sodium Phosphate, Cherry Powder, Flavor.*Ingredients Used To Preserve Quality
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More