Pillsbury™ Crescents Original Refrigerated Dough
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls have been delighting families for generations. Just pop, peel and bake. They’re ready in minutes. No mixing, no mess. And no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Just the pure, wholesome goodness of Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough. Fresh crescents are great with jam or in sandwiches, or in pigs in a blanket or taco crescent rings, or on top of your next pot pie.
- HOMEMADE TASTE: The buttery; flaky; fluffy crescents you know and love
- READY IN MINUTES: No mixing or mess; just unroll; shape and bake
- PICKY EATER & PARENT APPROVED: Refrigerated crescent dough with no high fructose corn syrup
- GOLDEN & BUTTERY: Outstanding with jam; in sandwiches or in casserole rings and desserts
- HOME BAKED SHORTCUTS: Let Pillsbury make all your baking more convenient with cinnamon rolls; crescent rolls; pie crusts and more
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Betty Crocker; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean and Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Fractionated Palm Oil, Water, Mono and Diglycerides, TBHQ and Citric Acid [Preservatives], Beta Carotene [for Color], Sugar, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of: Soybean Oil, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Annatto Extract (for Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.