Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps Chips
What comes after the “pop” of a Pringles Lightly Salted can? The crisp, hit-the-spot taste of potato and satisfying hint of saltiness. Enjoy ingeniously shaped Pringles Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisp with 50% less sodium than Pringles Original (Pringles Lightly Salted contain 70mg of sodium per 28g serving. Pringles Original contain 150mg of sodium per 28g serving. Not a low sodium food). See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content; Light, crispy, and never greasy, they’re bursting with flavor. With the convenient can, it’s easy to create snacking moments wherever and whenever. Bring a can for game time plus a few more for other Pringles fans. Pack a can in your pantry or work desk to crunch anytime. Share Pringles at your next get-together to turn up the flavor and fun among family and friends. Get your hands on Pringles Lightly Salted Potato Crisps for a tantalizing taste experience that keeps you coming back, stack after stack.
- Crank up snacking moments with the delicious flavor and fun shape of Pringles Lightly Salted Potato Crisps
- The original, stackable potato crisp seasoned with a hint of salt from edge to edge
- Always tasty, never greasy; Contains wheat ingredients
- Hand out cans to everyone for game time, family movie night or TV watching; Keep cans in your office desk; The stackable snack options are endless
- Includes one, 5.2oz can of ready-to-eat potato crisps; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, High Oleic Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Cornstarch, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Mono- and Diglycerides, Salt, Wheat Starch.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.