REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Gluten Free Cups Candy
Name a more iconic duo. Everyone will wait... You can't beat the old-fashioned, match made in heaven when it comes to creamy milk chocolate combined with delicious peanut butter. Get ready to taste perfection! REESE'S milk chocolate peanut butter cups are your go-to snack. Bring a few packs along to the next sporting event, party, movie marathon, game night and so many other activities for an extra bite of peanut butter goodness. Store them in your pantry to slip into lunch boxes and purses for a midday surprise. These peanut butter cups candies are a sweet delight that you can bite, break, dunk or nibble on. Yes! Dunk them into a cold glass of milk, a cup of hot chocolate or in your coffee to experience the melty goodness. Put a unique twist on cookies, cupcakes and ice cream decadents with whole, halved or broken REESE'S cups. They are kosher and gluten-free candies that goes well with almost everything, especially during your holiday celebrations.
- Contains one (1) 1.5-ounce pack of REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Candy
- Enjoy REESE'S peanut butter covered in creamy milk chocolate for when you need a big, bold and delicious snack at sporting events, game nights, parties or the movies
- Includes 2 kosher and gluten-free peanut butter chocolate candies in a pack
- Use REESE'S candy for filling birthday gift bags and back-to-school lunch boxes or bridal and baby shower candy dishes
- Share the unforgettable combination of milk chocolate and rich peanut butter cups when you need a sweet Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Easter candy
- Pop REESE'S cups in the freezer for a thrillingly cold taste of pure deliciousness
Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Skim Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Lecithin (Soy); PGPR); Peanuts; Sugar; Dextrose; Salt; TBHQ and Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More