REESE'S Peanut Butter Baking Chips Bag
Create special treats and desserts with REESE'S peanut butter chips — small but mighty morsels packed full of delicious creamy peanut butter. Mix REESE'S chips into your morning pancake batter to sweeten things up, sprinkle them on top of your brownies for a melty delight or add them to your cookie mixture for a chunky surprise. You can even add them to your ice cream sundae buffet. Your children, friends, family and co-workers will love to try your delightful creations. When you buy a pack of baking chips, you can get your creative juices flowing without running out. Or, skip the baking and simply savor these yummy morsels by the handful! With no artificial colors and no preservatives, REESE'S peanut butter chips give you the full peanut butter flavor in the best way possible.
- Contains one (1) 10-ounce bag of REESE'S Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- Enjoy peanut butter-flavored baking chips with bold flavor packed into tiny morsels, perfect for baking brownies, cookies, fudge and other treats
- Kosher and gluten-free REESE'S baking chips with no preservatives or artificial colors for a delicious addition to your kitchen pantry
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with peanut butter baking chips
- Add bags of REESE'S peanut butter chips to your Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day and Halloween baking festivities or snack on these morsels straight from the bag
- Create delectable new desserts and fun treats for kids and adults like sweet morning pancakes and fun ice cream sundaes with peanut butter morsels
Partially Defatted Peanuts, Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel Oil; Soybean Oil], Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Reduced Protein Whey (Milk), Contains 2% or Less of: Palm Kernel Oil; Salt; Vanillin, Artificial Flavor; Lecithin (Soy)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More