Ridge Copper Antique Cake Server Set
INOX artisans as a brand imagine and charm designs those characterizes its lifelong survival as an entity for its artisan's and contractor's survival. The design RIDGE resonates its origin as a product that can be valued as Madrasian Culture (2500 B.C.) which gives you the feel of virgin metal called STEEL in its raw nascent finish.
For RIDGE anything that matters is authenticity, originality, and handcraftsmanship forged like a ridge, a long, narrow, elevated strip of forged steel making it a unique wedding gift & traditional housewarming gift.
The flatware is made of mirror-polished stainless steel head parts and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to any celebration and parties.
The Ridge Hostess Serving 4 Pc. Set brings a rustic, yet refined look to your table. Made for a lifetime of use, this set showcases ridged handles in hand-hammered nascent steel. Perfectly balanced for performance, the Ridge will complement any tablescape.
- Handcrafted from 18/8 stainless steel
- Antique-inspired design complements casual to formal place settings
- Each set includes: one each of Cake Knife and Cake / Pastry Server.
- Eco-friendly cotton cloth wrap protects your silverware
- Dishwasher safe (Lemon scented or corrosive detergents not recommended)
- Complete your Ridge silverware collection with our Ridge Flatware 5-Pc. Place Setting and other serving accessories.