Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Round Cocotte with Glass Lid - Turquoise
Experience our perfect pot, now with a handy glass lid. The STAUB cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting borosilicate tempered glass lid that retains moisture, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pan. Available in matte colors or a Majolique enameled finish, a special, three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Made in France
- Borosilicate tempered glass lid is tight-fitting and retains moisture, while letting you keep an eye on food as it cooks
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture interior results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Oven safe up to 500°F (including glass lid)
- Dishwasher safe