Vitacost Complete B-100 Complex Tablets
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Complete B-100 Complex?
- B vitamins function as cofactors for enzymes essential to healthy cell function and energy production*
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) supports proper functioning of the nervous system*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) support healthy metabolism*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) support the nervous and immune systems*
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plays a part in homocysteine levels, important for heart health*
- Choline is a key structural component of cellular membranes
- Inositol supports mental health and stable, even moods*
Why is Vitacost® Complete B-100 Complex your everyday essential?
- Provides all the B vitamins for optimum health
- A convenient way to get 8 vitamins in one tablet every day
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Glycerin . , Para-aminobenzoic Acid , Choline Bitartrate , Inositol .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More