Vitacost Milk Thistle Extract Capsules
What is milk thistle?
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is a plant native to the Mediterranean region and indigenous to western and central Europe. It’s been used to support health for more than 2,000 years. Milk thistle seeds contain an antioxidant flavonoid complex known as silymarin.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Milk Thistle Extract - Standardized?
- Promotes healthy liver function.*
- Powerful antioxidant that can help protect healthy cells from free radical damage.*
Vitacost® Milk Thistle Extract - Standardized is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides 150 mg of milk thistle extract per 1-capsule serving
- Standardized to 80% flavonoids as silymarin, the active ingredient
- Contains 200 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • PridePlus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.