Vitacost Synergy ArthroPower Ultra Multivitamin
ArthroPower Ultra®* is a unique formula that combines essential vitamins and minerals for daily nutrition with additional nutrients to help support healthy bones, joints, ligaments and cartilage.*
- Provides everyday nutrition with 31 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and amino acids.
Provides building-block nutrients to promote healthy joints and tissues.*
- Contains scientifically proven ingredients that have been shown to safely and effectively promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Serves as a combined source of vitamin D3 and calcium for bone health.*
- Each daily serving supplies 2,000 mg of glucosamine sulfate, which has been shown to play an important role in the production and maintenance of cartilage.*
- Each daily serving supplies 1,200 mg of chondroitin sulfate to maintain healthy bone and joint function.*
- Each daily serving supplies 1,000 mg of OptiMSM® with sulfur to help the body maintain normal connective tissues.*
Whyis Synergy ArthroPower Ultra®* Multivitamin your everyday essential?
- An excellent source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients important for bone, joint, cartilage and ligament health one convenient formula.*
- Provides amounts greater than the Daily Value for 19 vitamins and minerals.
- Contains high-quality ingredients not used by most multivitamin manufacturers.
- Contains antioxidants and other nutrients not present in most multi formulas.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Please Note: The capsule color of this supplement may vary from orange to light-orange/yellow due to color variations in the curcumin. The formula remains the same.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin A ( as : Beta-carotene and Mixed Carotenoids ) , Vitamin C ( as : Calcium Ascorbate Complex ) Advan-c , Vitamin D ( as : Cholecalciferol, D3 ) , Vitamin E ( as : D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate ) , Vitamin K ( as : Phytonadione , K1 ) , Thiamin ( Vitamin B1 ) ( as : Thiamin HCL ) , Niacin ( as : Niacinamide ) , Vitamin B6 ( as : Pyridoxine HCI ) , ( as : Methylcobalamin ) , Calcium ( as : Calcium Ascorbate Complex ) Advan-c , Iodine ( , from : Potassium Iodide ) , Zinc ( as : Zinc , L- Methionine ) L-optizinc , Selenium ( as : L-Selenomethionine ) Selenium Select , Copper ( as : Copper Amino Acid Chelate ) , Manganese ( as : Manganese Amino Acid Chelate ) , Chromium ( as : Chromium Polynicotinate ) Chromemate , Molybdenum ( as : Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate ) , Glucosamine Sulfate ( , from : Glucosamine , Sulfate 2kci ) , Chondroitin Sulfate ( , from : Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium ) , Methylsulfonylmethane ( MSM ) Optimsm , Turmeric Extract ( Root ) Curcumin C3 Complex , Green Tea Extract ( Leaf ) Quercetin ( Bioflavonoid ) , Mixed Tocopherols ( as : Gamma-tocopherol , Delta-tocopherol and Beta-tocopherol ) , Lutein ( , from : Marigold Flower Extract ) Lutemax , Black Pepper Extract ( Fruit ) Bioperine , Boron ( as : Boric Acid , Glycine ) , Zeaxanthin ( , from : Marigold Flower Extract ) Lutemax , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Microcrystalline Cellulose .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Shellfish and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4(9)5(5)4(1)3(2)2(0)1(1)