Vitacost Vitamin K2 Softgels 50mcg
Vitamin K is a group of compounds known as quinones, needed by the body to make certain types of proteins required for normal blood coagulation and bone health.* Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) is found primarily in leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale, while vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is produced by bacteria in both human and animal intestines.
- Vitamin K’s primary function in the body is to aid in the production of Gla (gamma carboxyglutamic acid) proteins, which play a part in coagulation and anti-coagulation of blood.*
- Vitamin K is also necessary for osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) to activate osteocalcin, a protein that binds calcium to bones.* Therefore, adequate amounts of vitamin K makesure thatcalcium is properly delivered to bones and arterial health is maintained.*
- Features MenaQ7®, a clinically supported, patented vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 — themost bioavailable, longest-lasting and most bioactive form of vitamin K.
- Features clinically studied MenaQ7® natural vitamin K2
- Derived from the Japanese food natto, not synthetically made
- 50 mcg per single-softgel serving
- 30 serving per bottle
- Incredible quality at an everyday low, affordable price
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin K2 ( as , Menaquinone-7 ) Menaq7 , Sunflower Seed Oil , Gelatin , Glycerin , Water , Annatto Extract Color , Alpha-tocopherol Acetate ( Antioxidant ) and Rosemary Extract .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.82(11)5(9)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(0)