Vitacost Women's Total Health with Fruit & Vegetable Blend Everyday Essentials Tablets
What is Women's Total Health?
Women's Total Health is a comprehensive, slow-release multivitamin formula providing 23 essential vitamins and minerals plus a unique fruit and vegetable blend. Besides supplying 100% or more of the Daily Value for 21 vitamins and minerals, Vitacost Women''s Total Health features:
- Antioxidants such as green tea extract, alpha lipoic acid, grape seed extract, pomegranate extract, cranberry juice concentrate, lutein, zeaxanthin and more
- Cranberry concentrate fruit including 25 mg of Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit
- Fruit and Veggie blend with a citrus bioflavonoid complex, papaya, pumpkin, spinach, elderberry, pineapple and orange
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Women''s Total Health?
- Provides 100% or more of the Daily Value for 21 vitamins and minerals.
- A good source of antioxidants
Why is Vitacost Women''s Total Health your everyday essential?
- Specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of women
- Slow-release formula allows controlled delivery of nutrients for effective absorption
- Contains a fruit/vegetable blend and antioxidants not typically present in multivitamins
- Easy to swallow
- Contains 45 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacostsupplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fruit & Veggie Blend : Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex , Carrot ( Root ) , Papaya ( Fruit ) , Orange ( Fruit ) , Pineapple ( Fruit ) , Pumpkin ( Seed ) , Spinach ( Leaf ) , Elderberry ( Fruit ) , Bilberry ( Fruit ) , Cauliflower ( Aerial ) , Black Currant ( Seed ) , Blueberry ( Fruit ) , Kale ( Leaf ) , Brussels Sprouts ( Aerial ) , Broccoli ( Aerial ) , Apple ( Fruit ) , Kiwi ( Fruit ) , Alpha-Lipoic Acid , Green Tea Extract ( Leaf ) Standardized To 95% , Polyphenols , ( 47 . 5 mg ) , 45% , Epigallocatechin-3p-gallate ( EGCG ) ( 22 . 5 mg ) , Cranberry Concentrate ( Fruit ) , Grape Extract ( Seed , Standardized To 95% , Proanthocyanidins ( 23 . 75 mg ) , Pomegranate Extract ( Fruit ) ( Standardized To 40% , Ellagic Acid ) ( 10 mg ) , Inositol , Black Pepper Extract ( Fruit ) ( Standardized To 95% , Piperine ( 4 . 75 mg ) Bioperine , Silicon ( as , Silicon Dioxide ) , Boron ( as , Boron Aminoate ) , Lutein ( , from : Marigold Flower Extract ) Floraglo , Lycopene ( Fruit ) ( , from : Tomato Lycopene Complex ) Lyc-o-mato , Vanadium ( as , Vanadyl Sulfate ) , Astaxanthin ( Extract Of : Haematococcus Pluvialis ) ( Microalgae ) , Zeaxanthin , Chlorophyll ( , from : Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin ) , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Vegetable Glycerin , Vanilla .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Carrots and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Jay C Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.46(54)5(36)4(11)3(4)2(2)1(1)