Zatarain's Cajun Style 100% Pork Smoked Sausage
Just because you can’t make it to the French Quarter doesn’t mean you shouldn’t feed your soul like you’re in the heart of the Crescent City. Zatarain's makes it easy to bring the fun, flavor, passion, and all the jazz to any meal. Our Cajun Style Smoked Sausage is made with 100% pork and has that kick of heat that you expect with New Orleans Style cuisine. It’s fully cooked so it doesn’t take long to bring the bold flavor to your plate. Designed to pair perfectly with rice mixes, such as jambalaya, gumbo, and dirty rice. Easy to slice, add to your favorite rice mix and create a great one-pot family meal in minutes. Or add some cajun sausage links to your grill with seasoned chicken, veggie kebabs, and corn to get the party started at your next barbeque.
- Our expertly seasoned pork sausages get their bold Cajun flavor from a medley of paprika, black and red pepper, thyme, and oregano
- Our fully cooked links are made without any by-products, they contain no artificial flavors or colors, and no added MSG
- Bring the flavor, with a little bit of heat, to your next shrimp boil or jambalaya; Our Cajun Style Smoked Sausage is one of the star ingredients to some of the Big Easy’s most famous recipes
- Adding Cajun Style Smoked Sausage brings the flavor no matter how it is served; Add it to your favorite rice meal, or use to spice up your omelets for brunch or a late night pizza creation with roasted red peppers
- Our delicious smoked sausages have no trans fats, are a good source of protein, and are gluten free*; They are low in carbohydrates and sugar free, which makes them a good addition to keto meals
Pork , Water , Contains 2% Or Less Of : the Following : Salt , Spices Including Paprika , Corn Maltodextrin , Sodium Phosphates , Sunflower Oil , Gum Arabic , Natural Flavor , Sodium Erythorbate , Sodium Nitrite In : Beef Collagen Casing .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...