Item 1 of 6 is selected.
ZenToes Pedicure Pumice Stones Double Sided Fine/Coarse Callus Remover Blocks 2 Count (Gray)
Purchase OptionsSold and Shipped by
- Exfoliating your feet is a great way to keep your skin healthy and free of calluses and clogged pores.
- ZenToes glass pumice buffing blocks are lightweight and fit in the palm of your hand.
- For an at home pedicure, soak dry, callused feet in warm, soapy water for 5 to 10 minutes or use at the end of a warm bath or shower.
- Wet the stone with warm soapy water then scrub your rough skin with the coarse side in a circular motion, using light pressure for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse your skin and your pumice stone, then repeat with the fine white side until you've removed the dead skin and revealed softer skin underneath.