Baked Brie with Pomegranate Seeds
This easy, deliciously buttery baked brie is topped with tart pomegranate seeds and fresh thyme…such a fun and festive holiday appetizer!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 La Brea Bakery Take & Bake Baguette, cut crosswise and lightly toasted
- 1 Brie Cheese Wheel
- 2 tbsp. fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Fruits and nuts, for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Score top of brie crosswise and then again crosswise in the other direction, making squares. Bake 5-10 minutes or until brie starts to soften and melt.
- Remove from oven and top with pomegranate seeds and thyme. Add baguette slices and other garnishes, like fruits and nuts. Serve warm.